eCommerce SEO is a multi-faceted process. When you start selling online, you must make sure that you are directing the right type of customers to your site. To start an eCommerce search engine optimization process, firstly you must know what keyword and phrases you have to target.
Down below is how we start our eCommerce SEO Services for our customers, and what you can expect when you work with us.
- Keyword Identification:
- Keyword Implementation
- Product Page Optimization
- Navigation Optimization
- Content Production
As an eCommerce SEO Company we use the most updated platforms for designing and developing our eCommerce Websites. Here are few of them:
- Magento: Magento gives you the flexibility to increase the brand value through customer satisfaction and better Return of Investment (ROI).
- Shopify: Impressive and updated themes makes your website more attractive. Developing your website with shopify gives you the freedom to manage product inventory, online enquiry and response to sales.
- BigCommerce: You can get really decent looking themes and probably the most comprehensive set of tools from BigCommerce.
- Woo Commerce: This is the most customizable eCommerce platform for building your online business. Woo Commerce is fully open source and managed on GitHub.
All these platforms have the ability to manage inventory, showcase products, set prices, taxes, configure shipping details, tracking orders, setting payment gateways, etc. So, they are absolutely a good e-Commerce builder.